HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Version of FTPT Gypsy Christmas Caravan





Oh my goodness it has been soooooo long since my last post.  I have been busy but haven't taken the tmie to share.
 I am very excited to share my Gypsy Christmas Caravan that I have been working on and still have much to do.    I couldn't wait to get it up here.  I still have to finish the drawer in the back and do the album that goes in the drawer. I still have to make the pull.   I have been anxiously waiting for Laura to do hers but I got tired of waiting and went ahead and did my own version.  I LOVE IT!    



       
                                       



                                                                Thanks for Looking.....



                                                           
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment