HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Saturday, November 17, 2012

CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge TREES

I Just Put together a few cute little Christmas trees using the Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge.
You can find and order this cartridge here.

You can fill these with small gifts or candies.  Decorate anyway you like .  I used my festive Christmas Paper.  I also used plain green and stamped and glittered or stickled.  They came out so cute.

These are simple to make with your Cricut machine and the newest CTMH cartridge.






 CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge





I drew lines where the folds are and tape on the sides that get taped



Fold on Scored lines






Add your goodies





Tape closed and Decorate








                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute Ginger! I love the idea of little gift boxes. Great job on them and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable and so beautifully done, Ginger! Hope you don't mind but I added your blog and this project to my Pinterest page under Papercrafting Tutorials!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete