HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stamp of the Month

Today is May 1.    "May Day" or Mary's Day may be best know for its tradition of dancing the maypole dance and crowning the Queen of the May.  It was the Festival of Flowers..  As children we would pick the violets and lilies of the valley from the garden for my Mother and Grandmother.  This day brings back wonderful memories.  

I am delighted to tell you about May's new Stamp of the Month.  It is beautiful and fits in perfectly with my May Day memories.     Is there anything more beautiful and welcoming than a  Sunflower.  The  name of this stamp is Friendship Bouquet
                                  

This stamp set also includes the phrases
Treasured Friend, thanks so much, your friendship means so much to me and Plant a seed of friendship ;reap a bouquet of happiness.



.  I think this stamp is absolutely gorgeous.  Go to the Idea Book to see the complete image and the beautiful stamps that speak of friendship.
You can get this stamp for $17.95 or or just $5 with a $50 purchase from the catalog




This stamp can be used in so many different ways.  I just love it!
                               



I hope you have a wonderful May Day and keep this beautiful tradition of sharing a flower with a beautiful woman in your life..  Thanks for stopping by....
                   
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment