HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. I plan to relax and enjoy and catch up this weeked .

I have just a very simple banner that I put together in no time at all using just the Art Philosophy Cartridge
and some pink paper that I had a few pieces of.  The only embellishments are the crystal glass from Martha steward's collection and  the flowers, butterflies and banner pieces all from the AP Cartridge.  Ribbon and the jewels on the side  I picked up at Michael a while back...I just love poka dots.




This is a very simple and fast project.

Have a great weekend.
                                                                                                                                                           

1 comment: