HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine Mail Box

Valentines Day is coming soon....

I'm not much of a planner but the CTMH Valentine goodies have me excited.. I may even have my Valentines finished before the date!


I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge to make this adorable mailbox.  I filled it with the "large conversation  hearts" that always signify Valentines Day for me.











The mail box was made with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge
You can find it in the catalog or on my website here




 This is the stamp set from the Whooo's Your Valentine Set.
You get the boxes, the tubes, papers all you need to make the treat tubes all
for $10 with a $35 purchase






Still plenty of time to order the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and for $10 the Whooos your Valentine Set
Click the link above and you will have it in plenty of time to make all your Valentine goodies.
Wishing you a Happy Valentines Day.
                                                  
   

                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment