HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Saturday, October 18, 2014

So excited this week.  I don't have a lot of time to create lately so when I get a minute to relax I run down to my craft room and turn off the rest of the world.  Today I would like to share with you my first project with my Cricut Explore.
I really wasn't sure I would be able to figure out how to use this machine but I spent the last week on you tube and facebook learning as much as I could.  No TV for the last few nights.

Below is my first Easel Card made using the Cricut Explore





This was an SVG cut from Birds Cards
I colored in the flower cut outs and gold tipped the edges.
I also added the doily and ribbon









This machine is amazing 
You can print out your own sentiments and then 
color and cut them out









I love the way this card turned out...The camera doesn't pick up the beautiful shimmery card stock that I used for the pot and cup 

I hope to have many more projects to share as I learn how to use this machine



Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.. I still cannot wrap my head around how this machine makes this card... As always, every detail is perfect!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete