HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Thursday, September 12, 2013


Portrait of Mum Mum by Riley (age 5)


Hi ...thanks for your patience with me.  I have been out of touch for a while but have a few things to share.

I'm so excited and sad to see all of my Grandbeauties off to school.  Preschool to 3rd grade.  I will miss our Mum Mum Thursdays.  Every Thursday over the summer we get together to swim, craft and have
a luncheon tea party.

After one of our Thursday tea parties one of my grandbeauties  (the 5 year old) called me and asked what I was doing.  I had just sat down and was starting a project that I had been looking forward to for a while.  She stated that she was also making her own project and that it might be a good idea if she gave me hers when it was completed and I would give her mine.  Of course I said yes,  I would love that.

I immediately changed the paper and made the project to suit her.
This is what I came up with.
It is a Fairy Whispers Purse with ribbon around the handles.  It is filled with pockets and pages and
tags that she can add her own writing and pictures.











                                                       



I am delighted with the "portrait of Mum Mum"  project that Riley made for me. and I think she loves the album purse I made for her.    The gifts from the heart are always the greatest gifts of all.


She used water color and my favorite polka dot paper.  I love the eyelashes, the hair and the color she chose for my lipstick.  I hope she always thinks of me with this beautiful smile.

Thank you Riley!



I have another lovely future scrapbooker in the wings that I will feature in a future post.  Stay tuned.

I will be back with a new album to share.  I Hope you will stop back and see what I have been up to.
Wishing you and yours a great start to a new school year.





   

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, the album is amazing.. So beautiful!! What a special present, too, from your "grandbeauty".. frame it!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete