HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Friday, March 22, 2013



   Happy Friday ...Woo Hoo Spring is here.   I don't know how this could be...it was 39 degrees this morning and new snow on the ground.  Thinking of Spring... my son just got word that his bee delivery would be delayed due to cold weather conditions.  He is getting ready to open his bee hives and is getting more bees and more hives this April.   We are all very excited ...  I love honey and it can be used for so many things.  Bees are disappearing all over and any effort to keep them thriving is a wonderful thing.

I decided to use the Close To My Heart Display Tray and the Buzz and Bumble Paper to make a nice wall hanging with the few pictures I have of Tim with the bees.




                                  Just want to show how I used the Close To My Heart Display Tray.
(notice the little metal hooks for hanging)

This is a unique 13" x 13 1/4" x 1" Black display tray for a favorite 12 x 12 cut up scrapbook page.  It is made of wood and it includes hangers so you can hang on any wall.     It is in the catalog on page 125 .  You can  Order # Z1750 or you can click here.



13 x 13 Display Case


This is a 12 x 12 layout cut up to fit the squares..Each square if 4 x 3




Don't look tooo closely...I was so excited to get this set up I haven't glued anything down yet.
I also have to admit that I would have like to grunge it up a bit and do a little more tearing but I know my son likes clean lines so I had to hold back on the decorating.





In this picture you can see some things that are in the  stickease packet (flower) and you can see the Buzz and Bumble paper under the display tray.  Click here for a better view of paper
It comes with the 2 sheets of bees and the sheet of words and flower packets and I chose the words and sections that I thought fit this layout..."Seed package "and the words "flowers" and "shrubs" since the bees are so important to the pollination of flowers and so many of the things we grow to eat.


Cute little charm I picked up was in my stash.




The "B  Happy" and the bees are part of the sitckease package

Check out the rest of this collection here  I love the Bee Stamp!  If you are interested in this collection please go to my website to order.  While you are there check out the other paper lines.  Anyone of them can be used in this lovely display case.

Don't forget when you order $50. you are eligible for the Stamp of the Month for only $5.  And check out the "while supplies last"  You can get great bargains in this section each month.  You can also e-mail me at GingersScraps@gmail.com for a discount on your order.

Thanks for visiting.....and Happy Scrapping.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment