HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentine Treats


Love these
I finished the 4 that I need for Valentines Day.

This offer is only available until Jan 31.  If you are interested get your order in today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just finished my first treat using the conversation hearts...I couldn't wait to make the rest ...I had to post right away... This is so cute and I think my grandbeauties will love them.  I will use M&Ms and candy kisses in the rest of them.

What a great goodie to hand out to classmates.



















You can find all the info on ordering these here before they are sold out.
Everything you need plus sparkly cardstock  all for $10 with a $35 purchase

                                       








                 I will be back with more ideas soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment