HomeAbout MeClose to my HeartScraps of Art

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Down By The Sea


Our new puppy Bosco is 4 1/2 months old now and has been taking up so much of my time that I have put my scrapbooking and crafting on hold.... Now,  after a long break..I finally have something to share.
This is a Canvas that I made up using the beautiful Pinkpaislee  Nantucket Paper.
The colors are so soft and pretty.  The picture frame with the lovely shell design really gives it the perfect touch.











Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Until next time.

So excited to report that this layout was chosen to be published in the August issue of Scrap N Art Magazine.

                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous. I would love to make that...pleaaaase do the workshop!! xxx Ann Marie There are so many "seaside" themed challenges... enter them (Feline Playful).

    ReplyDelete